- I will personally discuss your case with you; explain your rights; evaluate your case's strength and weaknesses; discuss potential defenses to the charges and make you aware of what options you may have.
What Can You Do For Me And My Case?
- Intervene with the prosecutor
- Examine the police records, breath test and lab results, field sobriety tests, and videotape for inaccuracies.
- Utilize on-call investigators and experts
- Determine if evidence against you may be inadmissible due to errors by the police.
- Pursue your options and rights in court and with the Driver's License office.